There are many products on the market today aimed at restoring hair loss, from topical treatments to medications to hair transplants. Rather than opting for one of the traditional methods for hair growth, an amazingly effective and safe technology is now available to use in the comfort of your own home.
Low-level laser light therapy (LLLLT) used to only be accessible through clinics. Not only is it convenient, but it’s an amazing and effective hair loss treatment!
Low-level light therapy has been scientifically proven to restore your hair follicles, giving them increased energy and blood flow. LLLT improves cellular respiration and stimulates your hair follicles, producing thicker and healthier hair.
So, if you have hair loss, whether it is severe or mild, low-level light therapy has the potential to help you in a truly significant way. Despite the fact that this technology is unfamiliar to some people, a lot of people are already using it with great results.
Is Low-Level Light Therapy Safe?
Many people wonder about the safety of using low-level light therapy. After all, shooting laser beams into their own head is not something that most people are accustomed to.
But, the good news is that it is completely safe. In fact, there have been extensive scientific studies conducted by scientists, doctors, and medical researchers to thoroughly test the safety of using low-level light therapy for hair loss.
Studies such as this one have concluded that LLLT is completely safe to use for the treatment of the scalp for hair loss. This study also demonstrated a 37% increase in hair growth for people who used LLLT compared to the placebo, proving the effectiveness of LLLT.
So, essentially using LLLT laser caps for hair loss treatment is completely safe and is scientifically proven to get great results for hair growth. This makes it one of the most promising hair loss treatments available on the market.
Comparing LLLT Products
There are many LLLT products on the market all claiming to be the best ones to treat hair loss, but some of these laser hair caps are significantly better than others.
Below, we’ll compare in-depth two laser cap companies, Kiierr vs. Illumiflow, to give you better insight and reveal the advantages of each brand. After reading this Kiierr vs. Illumiflow review, you should have a much better idea of which is the better company for LLLT-based hair growth.
**Clinical research and studies like this have confirmed that Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) is safe and has been used in clinics for decades with wonderful results.
Illumiflow: In-Depth Review
The Illumiflow laser cap works in a similar way to Kiierr in that it uses low-level light therapy to revitalize and rejuvenate your hair follicles. These caps increase both thickness and density of hair follicles, resulting in thicker, fuller, and healthier hair.
The Illumiflow laser cap is worn every other day for a thirty-minute time period. You’ll be able to start seeing new hair growth results after several months of religious, every-other-day use, according to their website.
They offer a risk-free money-back guarantee, 6-month return policy if you’re not satisfied with your purchase. They also do not specify if you are allowed to return early if you feel it is not right for you before using.
Illumiflow offers two different caps, one holding 148 laser diodes for the price of $549, and the other (Illumiflow 272) holding 272 laser diodes for the price of $799. Just as Kiierr does, Illumiflow only uses medical-grade laser diodes rather than LEDs.
Rated for up to 20,000 treatment sessions. Their caps are for both women and men suffering from androgenetic alopecia, and their caps are a one-size-fits-all. Check out Illumiflow reviews if you have more questions about their available products.
Illumiflow 272 Laser Cap Details
The Illumiflow 272 laser cap contains 272 laser diodes as mentioned above. This cap sells for $749 and is a one-size-fits-all. Illumiflow caps are FDA-cleared and proven to be safe and effective to use for hair growth. According to their website, this cap will last around 20,000 treatment sessions. If for some reason you come in contact with complications with your cap, they offer a 5-year warranty on their products so that you can rest assured that you are protected against any damage not caused by you.
This cap fits just like a baseball cap does, which is similar to the design of Kiierr laser caps. The weight of the cap is lightweight, and it is worn every other day. There is a built-in timer to help you keep track of your treatment time during therapy sessions. This makes your treatment a very convenient and stress-free process.
Illumiflow Laser Cap Features Summary
- Will last for up to 20,000 treatment sessions
- 5-year warranty
- Built-in timer
- Uses medical-grade laser diodes
- Eye safety sensors
- Multiple Illumiflow cap options starting at $529
- Bundles with DHT-blocking vitamins are available
Kiierr: In-Depth Review
Kiierr’s hair growth system is hands-free, completely automated, easy to use, and concealed in a standard ball cap, providing the most consistent scalp coverage on the market today. The system is one of the most powerful and comprehensive hair growth systems developed.
Proven to restore hair growth in just thirty minutes every other day. It has equivalent, if not better, results compared to any other hair growth cap, and even clinical procedures.
Kiierr’s laser hair growth caps revitalize your hair follicles by enhancing cellular activity within your hair follicles, energizing aging cells and stimulating the production of hair growth allowing your hair to grow back healthier and stronger.
The Kiierr cap is designed specifically to be unisex: it looks just as good on women as it does on men. Kiierr’s laser caps are for those suffering from androgenetic alopecia, male pattern baldness, postpartum hair loss, or any other type of hair loss.
Kiierr offers three different laser caps, 148 laser diodes (650nm wavelength) and the others holding 272 (650nm wavelength). The more laser diodes a laser cap has, the more effective it will be. Kiierr uses nothing but the best quality medical-grade laser diodes in its caps for maximum growth results.
Medical-grade laser diodes have been proven to be very effective for hair growth, whereas LEDs are typically not as effective for hair growth. Kiierr laser caps have a built-in automatic timer to track your treatment time during therapy. This makes your treatment an amazingly easy, convenient, and stressless process.
Kiierr’s prices are also exponentially better than other products, ranging from $695-$1,295, depending on how many laser diodes and whether you purchase the complete system. This completely affordable hair growth system will work wonders on your hair in just several months. Kiierr even offers you a full refund if you’re not satisfied with your purchase after 7-months of use. In addition, Kiierr offers a 2-year product warranty, so you can feel confident with your purchase.
Kiierr Features Summary
- 2-year product warranty
- Multiple laser cap options
- Medical-grade laser diodes
- Bundles with hair growth supplements, shampoos, and conditioners are available
- Built-in timer
- Unisex laser cap design
- 7-month full money-back guarantee
- Multiple treatments with one charge
- Outstanding customer reviews
- 93% success rate in clinical studies
- Two different size options for a more comfortable fit
Laser Cap Reviews
It is important to look at laser cap reviews before purchasing. This will give you a good idea about the success that other customers have seen, as well as their opinions on the products and technology. Kiierr has hundreds of 5-star laser cap reviews, allowing you to feel at ease and excited when purchasing. Start your hair growth journey with us today to help us get your hair regrowth back on track!
Comparing Kiierr vs. Illumiflow: Differences & Similarities
- Diodes. Kiierr and Illumiflow are similar in using medical-grade laser diodes, not LEDs, which is beneficial for both products.
- LLLT. Both companies use low-level light therapy science for the best hair growth treatment possible.
- Automatic Shut Off. Both laser caps have programmed sensor technology to automatically turn off the cap. Therefore, you can keep the cap on, no matter what activity you’re busy with – including sleeping (it automatically turns off when you sleep).
- FDA-cleared. Devices like laser hair growth caps utilize laser components for medical treatment and are required to comply with safety regulations overseen by both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH). When it comes to purchasing a medical device, it is vital to protect yourself and look for FDA clearance. Click here, for more information on FDA clearance.
- Guarantees. Kiierr offers a 7-month guarantee or your money back, while Illumiflow only offers a 6-month guarantee.
- Warranties. Kiierr gives a 2-year warranty with each cap, allowing you to feel protected with your purchase. They will send you a new unit, absolutely free, in case there happen to be any issues related to the cap. Illumiflow on the other hand has a 5-year warranty, and if any issues arise, they will send you a new one for the cost of shipping. So, although you don’t have to pay for the device in the case that it breaks down, you will still need to pay shipping for a malfunctioned device.
- Products. While both companies offer a 148 and 272 laser diode laser cap, Kiierr offers other hair growth supplements to assist in hair restoration. Such as DHT blocking shampoo, Biotin gummies, dermal restorative hair growth cream, a laser cap carrying case, and more.
- Return policies. Kiierr offers customers a 14-day window to return their laser cap upon receiving it. Whatever the reason may be, you are allowed to return your cap within the first 14-days for a small restocking fee. Illumiflow on the other hand allows no returns until the 6-month growth guarantee period is up.
Sizes. Illumiflow has a “one-size-fits-most” laser hair cap. While Kiierr offers two different sizes, regular and XL, for a more comfortable fit.
Kiierr vs. IllumiFlow Testimonials
Testimonials: Kiierr Laser Cap
“After years of experimenting with several products (which almost always left me with a long price tag & short-term results). I decided to invest in the Kiierr Laser Cap: 272 Premier Model; not only is the battery life incredible (providing multiple treatments with ONE charge) but after only SIX months of continuous use there has been a remarkable improvement in the strength, structure, and integrity of my existing hair with noticeable growth in those previous ‘problem areas.” -Mark G.
Testimonials: IllumiFlow Laser Cap
“I’ve meticulously tracked my results for over a year now. At 6 months, I can’t say the visible results were what I was expecting, but I felt that my condition wasn’t getting worse, so I stuck with it. After a year, my current hair is definitely of better quality and some new growth in both the crown region and “widows” peak has become more prominent.” –Jeffrey H.
Conclusion: Kiierr Laser Cap Reviews vs Illumiflow Laser Cap. Which Should You Buy?
Kiierr and IllumiFlow laser caps may be similar in laser diodes, and LLLT therapy. But when it comes down to getting the best results and successful hair loss treatment, Kiierr has you covered. Kiierr guarantees satisfaction and protection, offers a wide variety of hair growth supplements along with the best laser caps, and the best part is, their caps work amazingly well!
Feel free to reach out to our extraordinary customer service staff if you have any further questions or concerns about the products. Kiierr is truly a predominant hair growth cap when it comes down to effective and safe hair products, both in your wallet and on your head!
Are you looking for other laser cap company comparisons? Up next: Kiierr vs. iRestore.
Kiierr vs. Illumiflow FAQs
Does the laser cap actually work?
Yes. Laser caps are clinically proven to regrow hair on the scalps of women using LLLT technology. This works to stimulate the hair follicles and encourage new growth.
Is the Illumiflow laser cap FDA-approved?
A laser hair growth cap is FDA-cleared.
Can laser caps help hair growth?
Medical grade laser diodes can help stimulate hair growth. These lasers emit LLLT to penetrate the scalp tissue and regenerate hair follicle cells.
Do laser helmets regrow hair?
Laser helmets help to regrow hair. These helmets are equipped with medical grade laser diodes that penetrate the scalp with LLLT technology treatment. This stimulates blood flow in the scalp and encourages hair follicle growth.
Which laser cap should I use, Illumiflow vs. Kiierr?
While you can find excellent Illumiflow reviews and excellent Kiierr reviews available in abundance online, we believe that Kiierr is the better option for hair growth.