Hair loss can be difficult. Our hair is intertwined with our identity, and when it begins to thin or fall out, we can lose a sense of ourselves along with the strands. It can be devastating, affect our mood and self esteem, and can cause stress and depression.
Does Kiierr work to help many with alopecia, revolutionizing the hair growth industry? Below is a small guide to help you understand who Kiierr is, and who they can help.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Science
- 2 Types of Hair Loss Kiierr Can Help
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 Who Can Kiierr Help FAQs
- 5 Do lasers really regrow hair?
- 6 Do laser caps really work?
- 7 How often should I use my laser cap?
- 8 What is the best laser cap for hair growth?
The life cycle of hair is divided into three phases; anagen, active hair growth lasting between two to six years; catagen, transitional hair growth lasting two to three weeks; and telogen, resting phase lasting two to three months.
Hair is constantly growing, resting, and shedding, and while each follicle on your scalp has it’s own life cycle, it can be influenced by age, disease, or other factors. Your hair can become progressively thinner and lighter in color with each growing cycle.
Kiierr laser hair caps work by improving cellular respiration and stimulating hair follicles. It does this by using low-level light therapy, producing thicker and healthier hair.
By improving the cellular respiration, hair remains in the growth phase longer, allowing your hair to grow back thicker and darker before it goes dormant and falls out. The use of low-level light therapy can reverse, stop, or slow down the process of hair loss.
Types of Hair Loss Kiierr Can Help
Alopecia has multiple types of hair loss from mild to severe. Kiierr can help men and women, and can help the three main types of hair loss; involutional alopecia, androgenic alopecia, and telogen effluvium:
- Involutional Alopecia: This type of hair loss is very common as we age. It is a natural condition where hair gradually thins as more follicles go into the resting phase. The hair that is left becomes shorter and there’s less of them.
- Androgenic Alopecia: Also known as male/female pattern baldness. It is a genetic condition that can arise in men as early as their teens, and woman in their late 40s. For men, it is a gradual disappearance of hair from the crown and frontal scalp, usually characterized as a receding hairline. Women who go through this will notice a general thinning on the entire scalp, but more extensively on the crown.
- Telogen Effluvium: This is a temporary thinning of hair that can occur because of stress or other factors. It happens because of changes in the growth cycle of hair, forcing too many hair follicles to enter the resting phase at once, and causing too much hair to shed and thin.
Although Kiierr is intended for men and women afflicted with androgenic alopecia, you can still utilize their technology in preserving and strengthening your hair if you see thinning. Kiierr laser caps stimulate new blood flow which provides a healthy environment for growth.
However, if you suffer from severe hair loss, Kiierr cannot help in the growth of your hair.
The best aspect of Kiierr, is that rather than having to go to a clinic to help in your hair loss, you can do it in the comfort of your own home. This can be helpful when one’s self esteem has lowered and you don’t feel comfortable leaving the house in the state of your condition. It also has equivalent, if not better, results than in-clinic lasers.
Kiierr can help many of those inflicted by hair loss. If you suffer from this, and want to see results of stronger, thicker hair, check out Kiierr’s website to find more information on what they can do for you. What questions do you have about hair loss?
You can find out more about the types and causes of hair loss with us. Next up: Types of hair loss and their causes.
Who Can Kiierr Help FAQs
Do lasers really regrow hair?
Yes. Medical grade laser diodes really regrow hair on the scalps of men and women.
Do laser caps really work?
Yes. Laser caps are a FDA-cleared medical device that are clinically proven to be safe and effective to use to grow hair.
How often should I use my laser cap?
You should use your Kiierr laser cap every other day for 30-minutes. It is not recommended to use the cap every day.
What is the best laser cap for hair growth?
The best laser cap for hair growth contains medical grade laser diodes to emit the LLLT treatment. The caps with the most laser diodes will be the most effective. Kiierr laser caps contain 272 medical grade laser diodes to promote new hair growth.